Monday, December 1, 2008

Shot On The Spot Tag!



While I was bloghopping awhile ago, I came across at Chie's blog, I saw on her blog that I got tagged by her. This tag is way way different from the other tag that I have. I thought that this is very cool and funny! Anyways, thanks a lot Chie for this tag. Also, I would like to thank Ruth for this tag too. This caught me off guard...hahhaha...:) I don't even have a chance to brush my hair....hehehhe! Since it is the first day of the month of December, I thought I added a Christmas theme on my photo. So, guys this is my snapshot...no make up or anything.
Here are the rules:
1) Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.
2) DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair... Just take a picture.
3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5)Tag 10 people to do this..
Now I am tagging 10 people according to the rules...:) Rose,TCecile, Tfaye, TLou, Grace, TWeng, Madz, Umma, Anna, and Ria

9 comments :

Haris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cecile said...

dhemz, done with this tag :-)

salamat ha for including me, i like this tag for it is new!

Cecile said...

dhemz, done with this tag :-)

salamat ha for including me, i like this tag for it is new!

paperdoll said...

wow! pretty. . hindi ka pa nagsuklay nyan ah! hehe. . kamukha mo ung teenagestar noon na kasabayan nila heart evangelista, i just cant remember her name pero kasama ata sya sa G-mik if im not mistaken. .hehe

D said...

Pretty! :D You are so blessed, wonderful husband, beautiful kid, lovely family! I hope I will have a beautiful kid like yours someday.:)

AnnaRhea said...

wow! ganda naman ng pose....di pala nag ayos ah!
thanks for the tag...ako ba un anna?

Anonymous said...

Congrat for Rose, Tcecile, Tfaye, Tlou, Grace, Tweng, Mads, Anna and Ria

Anonymous said...

naku ako ba yun sis hehe kc dami ksing grace dito ata just make sure lang naku aku baka mukha akong ewan kc d ako nagsuklay nag ayos allday haha anu kaya ang magiging hitsura ko awww but pretty ka pa rin sis

Chubskulit Rose said...

ganda naman! ayoko nito makikita kaswangitan ko hahaha..