Friday, December 12, 2008

Fun Google Tag

I thought that this is a cool tag. I would like to thank sistah Umma and sistah Rose for this fun tag.
The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 7 people."
Just scroll it down...I thought I added a scroll bar to save some space...hehehe!


The age of my next birthday

A place I'd like to travel to


A favorite place

A favorite thing


A favorite food


A favorite color

The city I live in


The city I was born in



College Major


Name of first (and only) lover

A bad habit


A Hobby
Current wish list (max. 3 items)






      3 comments :

      ^^ said...

      Hmmm, favorite pud diay nimo calamari sis.? that's my favorite also. Yummy!! =)

      Umma said...

      Hhhahaa glad to know more about u sistah.. I thought ur fave color is green bec ur layout says so?

      Hmmmm?

      Chubskulit Rose said...

      I love your "a bad habit" hahahaha.. shopaholic ang manag ko au au!