Sunday, December 14, 2008

Chinese Food for Dinner!



How often do you go out to eat? What is your favorite restaurant? Is there any particular restaurant that you might suggest? My hubby and I love to go to the Chinese place all the time. Most of the time we order "to go" or sometimes we dine in at the restaurant. My hubby's all time favorite is lemon chicken. What I love to order is either calamari or house chow mien or both. Last night I was not able to cook for dinner, since we live close by we decided to grab something to eat at the Chinese Restaurant. So, here we go folks! Let's chow!!!

9 comments :

Maus said...

demz pahingi pansit hehehe
try to grab it hanap pa mi mga photos.

krykie said...

yummy :D

pa-share? haha.

^^ said...

Sus kalami gud sa calamari uy..
Our chinese resturants here, don't serve calamari, wonder why?! :(

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhhhh miss ko na ang chinese food.... we used to buy some every weekend!

Miss na kita manang, au au!

Chie Wilks said...

Wow so yummy dems...mkawala og diet

The Dusun Aroma said...

I would love to suggest my fav. restaurant for you Demcy, but it;s way too far (here in Malaysia)hahaha

I love Chinese cuisine too, and I prefer to prepare it my self :)

yoyo said...

I'm so hungry... give me some food please... :(

amiable amy said...

This is a delicious looking food. I will stop blogging first, gotta eat.

merlyn said...

lamia jud ana oi! i love calamari, tulo ako laway hehehehe