Friday, November 14, 2008

Wondah Woman Award


I got tagged from TeCecile...Thanks a lot te for including me on your list. When I saw this award I thought it looks funny...hehhe..I love it! It really looks cool...:)

Being a mother and a wife for me is an endless career (in my opinion). There is no any other job that can do better than being a mom and a wife. I am a multi-task homemaker. I take care of our daughter, I do household errands like cooking and cleaning, love gardening, take care of my husband, I go to school, and I do a sideline job...called blogging..hahhaha! How wondah woman is that? Where else can a husband find a wondah woman like me? heheh....:) Anyhow, thanks again teCecile for brighten my day!
I am passing this award to the wondah woman I know. Rose, Umma, TLou, TMerlyn, Tweng, Ria, Grace, Ruth, and you..just feel free to grab this award peeps!

3 comments :

faye said...

hi demz kala ko naligaw na naman ako nag sesendan ng message hehehe
ganda ng bahay mo ha!!keep it up girls cool lay out here
dropped u ec---

Cecile said...

that's what i called wonder woman :-) so busy and yet have time to go to school and do blogging :-)

^^ said...

Wow, you are a wonder woman.. *Hands Down* :)