Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sears Layaway Program




In a few more weeks it will be Christmas. Have you thought about what presents you would like to get for Christmas? Did you start making a list? You should start making it now before you miss someone on your lists. My husband and I already have purchased some stuff for our Christmas presents. I am not done buying Christmas presents yet. I am planning to do the layaway program from Sears. I have heard that they have this cool Sears Layaway program. I went to their website and I found some cool stuff that I needed for my parents Christmas presents. I am planning to get my mother a new Stainless Steel w/Black GE Profile 2.0 cu. ft. Counter top Microwave Oven. For my dad, since he is an outdoor person I am planning to get him a Craftsman 18 in. Gas Chainsaw, 42cc . This will help him to trim the trees on our farm. The last item that I am planning to get is the Apostrophe Double Breasted Trench for myself. I love this item because it is very affordable and I can use it during the winter season. How about you? What are you getting for Christmas? You should check out sears.com and apply for their layaway program. So what are you waiting for? Shop now and have fun!

1 comment :

^^ said...

Yea, Christmas is just around the corner. It's shopping time and this kind of program sure help us a lot. Thanks for this!! I'm going to check this out. :)