Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Sotanghon Version

Hubby's company had a potluck party during the Veterans Day. He asked me a week ago if I can cook a dish or something. I planned to make lumpia but lumpia involves a lot of work. So, I decided to make chicken sotanghon instead. I was anxious cooking this dish because I always mess up with the color. I sometimes put too much soy sauce on it. Finally I did it right! The color, the taste and everything is perfect (in my opinion). Wow! for the first time ever I did it. When hubby got home, I expected him to bring the dish again but I was wrong! I thought that they might not like it, I guess they liked the dish I made. Thumbs up for me!


2 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

oiiiist sarap nyan au au.. ano yan tunay na kalamansi? bakit malalakit ata... Yummmm tumgots tuloy ako hahaha...

Umma said...

Wow sistah.. super cook ka pala ha? Sarap naman ng nasa picture. Ginutom tuloy ako.