Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jesus is Lord Tag

This tag is very unique from all the tags I got. This is very special and I am glad that TCecille included me in her list. Thanks a lot te. Proverbs 22:5-6 In the paths of the wicked lie thorns and snares, but he who guards his soul stays far from them. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. All children must learn that there is only one King of all Kings and Lord of Lords and that is: Jesus Christ!

It is my honor to share my love for my Savoir Jesus Christ to all my friends. Feel free to grab this guys. You all deserve to have this tag.
Jesus is Lord, Redeemer, Savior and Friend!

2 comments :

Wengss said...

will grab this later. have to work muna

Cecile said...

thanks for accepting the tag dear :-)

just dropped my ec here :-)

you have a nice day!