Friday, November 14, 2008

Introducing: My New Layout


Few days ago I tried and attempted to design my layout, and I was not successful on doing it. I got frustrated because I can't figured out how to change some of the codes. So I decided to asked TeCecile (my fellow blogger) because she have this pretty layout. She told me that she got it from "Carlota". I have been searching to find a new layout that is not similar with other bloggers. I'm not satisfied with the result I have found. Then I decided to visit TeCarlota's website, I saw how artistic she is. I am very impress of her works and to see all the creation she made. So I left her a message letting her know that I'm interested of getting a layout. We emailed each other, I sent her my ideas and designs and she will be the one to put it together. I am very pleased to see the result. After I installed the codes she sent me, I was like...Wow, holy cow! It looks very pretty. It really exceeds my expectation. Thanks a lot TeCarlota! You are the best. If you guys wanted to get a new layout, you should visit her website. Just check my credits to see her website.

5 comments :

Cecile said...

i like your new layout, dhemz, vert nice.

here drop lang ng ec and to say good day!

Anonymous said...

wow ganda nman new layout mo sis nag order din ako eh antay lang din ako na matapos din nya hehe

Carlota said...

Hi Dhemz thanks so much for the kind words, very much appreciated. I'm really glad you like your layout.

twinks said...

Hi,
madam carlota did a great job..she's very amazing...love your new layout!

I Am Me said...

Your layout is absolutely gorgeous... kodos to madame Carlota.. she did a great job as always...