Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ang Kumukulong Nilagang Baka! (The Boiling Beef Soup)!


How's your Monday guys? Mine was a little bit rough...hahah... I did some article assignments today from my online class. I have to read 5 articles and answer 8 questions...sigh :( thank God it's all done.
After I did my assignments, I did some blogging and browsing some paid advertisers to see if I can find any opportunity...hehehe...I waited for like hours and hours and I did not get any...ehehe. So I decided to cook for dinner, and I made beef soup (nilagang baka). I almost burn the meat because I keep going back and forth from the kitchen to the laptop (sooo addicted)...hahha! Anyhow, just sharing you our nilagang baka...taste superb (as always!)heheh....! I added a cube of knorr and lemon grass, so it taste better.

12 comments :

Umma said...

Hello sistah..good thing YL doesnt have a fever after the flu shots today. He's sleeping now so I can start my blogging na.

Your nilagang baka looks so yummy my dear.. Im pretty sure that one tastes good.. I missed that one..

faye said...

chalapppp nyan....pahinging sabaw!! hehe
i like sabaw demz...kulang food ko pag walang sabaw...

Malou said...

nakakagutom naman yang pagkain haaay pahingi naman dai :-)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm making me hungry. Looks lovely

AnnaHayes said...

penge naman chalap chalap!

Anonymous said...

padalahan mo nman din ako ahehe salap nman yan i miss nilaga sis

^^ said...

Ang sharap nmn nyan sis. Dhemz. Kakagutom..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sarapppppp, hubby is salivating already.. nagpapapramdam, gawa din daw ako huwahhhhh... sige na nga, gawa ako mamaya pag di natraffic sa blog hahaha..

Cecile said...

This Nilaga of yours looks very yummy :-) meron pa ba, patikim naman :-)

Anonymous said...

parang nagutom ako don ah ! hehehe

amiable amy said...

agoy kalami ania day oyyy....magluto kaha ko ani ugma noh?hehehe....im doing my rounds now...see yah

merlyn said...

wow ang sarap naman yan Demz oi! is sa akong mga paborito, yummy gigutom na noon ko hehehehe, good job take care.