Wednesday, November 5, 2008

All Craftsman C3 tools are on sale!


We all know that the Christmas season is coming. That means you need to prepare to get some early presents for your family, and loved ones. I think that buying Christmas presents earlier is better because you can have enough time to wrap them. You also have enough time to plan what you want to get people. Next week I am planning to send a Christmas package to my family in the Philippines for the first time. I still don't know what to get for my dad. I was browsing the internet this morning to get some ideas of what to get him, but I was not successful in finding a present for him. When I opened my mailbox, I got an email from SEARS that they have a Craftsman C3 Tools on Sale. I went to their website and checked to see If I could purchase something for my dad. Then I saw this Craftsman C3 19.2 volt Combo Kit, Drill/Driver & Impact Drive. I realized that this will be a great Christmas present for my dad. I am sure he will be glad to have it. This 19.2 volt Combo Kit comes with a 3/8 inch Drill/Driver with 2-Speed (0-400 / 0-1400 rpm) Gear Box & 3/8 inch key less chuck and a 1/4 inch Impact Driver with variable speed (0-2500 rpm, 0-3300 impacts. The 19.2 volt Diehard drill/driver provides power in most home drilling needs. It is very convenient to use, and you can locate either forward or reverse switches for easy bit direction changes. This is a great deal. So, what are you waiting for? Visit SEARS.com now!

No comments :