Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Funny Marriage Quotes!


Good Morning fellow bloggers! Another day another opportunity and blogwalking day. hehhe.. :) As usual, my daily ritual includes "copy and paste" quotes online. I love to start my day reading quotes and embed that on my blog. So, here is the quote for the day!

“My mother said it was simple to keep a man, you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom. I said I'd hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit.”

"I never married because I have three pets at home that answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night."

“Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit.”

“Alimony is like buying oats for a dead horse.”

“Why does a woman work ten years to change a man's habits and then complain that he's not the man she married?”

“I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry.”

“Car Manufacturer's formula for a successful marriage : Stick to one model!”

"Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or she'll take it anyway."

"What's for dinner is the only question many husbands ask their wives, and the only one to which they care about the answer.”

“Three rings of marriage are the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffering.” -Unknown

“Women hope men will change after marriage but they don't; men hope women won't change but they do.”

“Before marriage, a man declares that he would lay down his life to serve you; after marriage, he won't even lay down his newspaper to talk to you.”

“The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.”

1 comment :

faye said...

hahaha
tha fourth ..you be the yaya for his kids!!!lol
nice collection of thought...