Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover | #callusremover


Are you prone to calluses? Do you get embarrassed by the ugly callouses on your feet? I hear you! I myself have a couple of patches of thick dry skin on my feet. I know having calluses can be downright embarrassing. Good thing there's an awesome electronic callus remover out there that help you minimize your calluses, you should check out the Naturalico Rechargeable Electronic Callus Remover.
Naturalico is a foot exfoliation tool that gently lifts away dead skin and minimizes calluses. Less abrasive and much faster than manual files and pumice stones, the tool costs less than what you'd pay for professional pedicures to remove that unsightly skin.
With its powerful motor, this foot file spins a full 360° at speeds of 40 turns per second. That's faster than competitors' tools and means you'll remove more skin every second. There are two speeds from which to choose for customizing treatment. Plus, this file is rechargeable, sparing you the cost and the planet the waste of replacement batteries.
Using the Callus Remover couldn't be easier. Start with dry skin. Turn on the unit. Gently move it along your foot, pausing over rough spots and calluses. The integrated LED light will help you see those trouble spots with ease for improved effectiveness. 
When you're done, rinse your feet with warm water and then apply a body lotion or moisturizing foot cream. Your feet will feel softer and smoother each and every time with calluses diminishing gradually session after session.
I admit I was a bit skeptical about using this product, but I was amazed at the results! In less than a few minutes of using the callus remover, the dead skin got removed on my feet. I'm quite impressed! My feet was completely transformed from rough and unsightly to smooth and stunning.
I like the fact that this gadget is so convenient, pretty handy and easy to use. Plus, it's water-resistant and rechargeable. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Get yours today on Amazon.com for only $29.99. So what are you waiting for?

Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided for FREE for product endorsement/review purposes. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

1 comment :

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

cool. i can see the difference jd. im back in the blogland bayot, jobless naku huhuhu, niundang ko ky ang balay perting hugawa permi nya walay natigum tinarbaho. mag blog nlng sa ko. mustamus ang lyf diha bayot.regards xoxo :-)