Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door | #breezewayscreen


Screen doors are ideal, leaves the bug outside and can improve air circulation especially on a hot summer day, but what if you can't afford to get a full screen door at the moment? Good thing there's an economically option for those looking for a screen door. You should try the Magnetic Screen Door by Breezeway.
 
Before and After
I really like how the magnetic screen door turned out on my bare backdoor. The product was super quick and easy to install. I'm actually impressed with the sewed in magnets in the middle because it closes the screen firmly without any gaps. Plus, it's made with high quality lightweight mesh fabric and fit more doors without stretching out the mesh.
 
Now I don't have to worry about bugs coming in when my daughter and dog goes bounding through the doorway. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Get yours today on Amazon.com for only $23.99. So what are you waiting for?

Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided for FREE for product endorsement/review purposes. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :