Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Little and Powerful Mobile Charger | #bcube


Have you noticed how mobile phone batteries these days die much quicker than it used to be? Honestly, I kind of like those removable batteries compare to the ones that we have now. I don't remember before charging a phone almost everyday.
I know it's a pain having to take chargers and cables with you all the time. Good thing I found this incredible and convenient wireless charging system from Cubeetech.
The BCube is so small it will fit anywhere. Just take it with with everywhere you go for absolute peace of mind: your phone will never again die on you!
With its 3000 mAh, the BCube is able to charge your phone with more than one full additional charge for most smart phones. It charges itself fully in just 3 hours and retains its charge without use. The BCube will charge most devices that use USB for power.
I like the fact that this charger is slim, mobile, powerful and sleek in style. I have to say that this Little and Powerful Mobile Charger is far better than using micro USB. Now I don't have to worry about not finding my charger and running out of power again. It's so convenient to use and very portable. I would highly recommend this product to everyone. Order yours today on Amazon.com for only $14.99.

Disclosure: Product mentioned above was provided for FREE by Cubeetech. for product endorsement/review purposes. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments :