Thursday, February 26, 2015

Secret Body Pouch | #StayStrapped


Don't you hate it when you travel with bulky wallet? Your bag or backpack is probably the most vulnerable area that pickpockets love to target. That's why you need to get the 3-in-1 Travel Wallet by Valhalla.
This cross body secret wallet is designed to keep your valuables hidden and safe, without noticing it is there. It is very comfortable, and fits all with expanding, elastic straps. Designed to be worn close to the skin, with a soft & moisture-wicking backside. It has dual inner pockets guarantee secrecy and thick elastic cotton straps ensure that you won't even feel your wallet is there. Both straps are fully adjustable with a quick release for easy access

My husband was impressed by this secret body pouch, and he can't wait to use it for our next vacation. The design is brilliantly genius, it's durable and nearly undetectable. I couldn't be more pleased with the product. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

Get your Secret Body Pouch today on Amazon.com for only $15.95. So what are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :