Monday, February 23, 2015

Magnetic Screen Door | #magneticscreendoor #megamesh #screendoor


My husband and I love to spend time on our deck patio after dinner to watch the sunset and hangout there during the weekend. We would sometimes open our kitchen door so our daughter and our dog  have easy access to get in and get out of the house, but we didn't realize that at the same time we are letting the bugs in. It was horrendous when we had ants, flies and mosquitoes in the house.
Good thing I found this awesome and very economical solution to keep bugs out and fresh air in, it's called Magnetic Screen Door by Mega Mesh. 
Now I don't have to spend hundreds of dollars for a metal screen door. This magnetic screen door is super easy to install. It took me about five minutes to put it together and placed it on the door frame.
I like the fact that it's magnetic hands-free entry, efficient, made to a high quality and are built to last materials. Plus, it's super easy for my dog to walk through. The micro mesh definitely keeps the smallest bugs out. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.
Order your Magnetic Screen Door today on Amazon.com for only $28.98. So what are you waiting for?


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :