Friday, November 21, 2014

Never Stop Listening with #Bedphones On-Ear Sleep Headphones


If you are a lot like me who always have difficulty falling asleep at night, why not try listening to soothing and relaxing music as you go to sleep? I have to say that it worked for me to having to listen to music with headphones. Just make sure to  not use the traditional earbuds that hurts the inside of your ear, you should use the On-Ear Sleep Headphones from Bedphones,
Image 1
At less than 1/4" total thickness, you can barely feel the foam-covered speakers lying flat against your ears. Earhooks made from soft, rubber-coated moldable memory wire provide a custom fit. Bedphones are compatible with all devices that accept a standard headphone plug. 
It comes with satin eye mask, sturdy-sided travel case, and two pairs of replacement foams. 
I really liked my new headphones from Bedphones! It's absolutely comfortable on the ear, it's very thin, light, and has a great sound quality. This is by far the best headphones I've ever had. The sturdy-sided travel case is a great bonus. It's very handy and neat. I would highly recommend this headphones to everyone. Available on Amazon.com for $39.95.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :