Sunday, October 26, 2014

#StarkSafe Cut Resistant Gloves


I can't tell you how many times I cut my fingers and knuckles when slicing, dicing or prepping anything in the kitchen. I'm sure it happens to you too! But now I don't have to worry about cutting myself because I got myself a new pair of Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves.
These are cut resistant gloves. It's great for the kitchen and any work involving objects with sharp edges. The quality is 4X stronger than leather with EN388 level 5 cut resistant protection.  
It's lightweight, breathable, and comfortable to wear. The seams appear to be woven together, rather than stitched which is really impressive. I like the fact that these gloves are very handy and safe.
It works really well and does a good job of protecting my hand when I'm slicing or cutting meat, chopping or peeling fruits and vegetables and filleting fish. So if you are concerned about cutting your hands, you should get a pair of Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves today! Available on Amazon.com for only $11.99. What are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :