Monday, June 30, 2014

#SinfulColors Summer 2014 Collection

Hooray for summer! What better way to accessorize your summer outfits than with a fun and colorful nails! How often do you paint your nails? I personally love to paint my nails a few times a week. I know it sounds crazy! Being a nail polish hoarder/polish addict, I just can never have enough! One of my favorite nail polish brands is SinfulColors. I love this brand because it's inexpensive, it lasts longer than other brands, and they have a pretty good selection of colors.

Recently, I was given the opportunity to sample three bottles of Full Throttle collection and three bottles of Silk+Satin collection.
I love all the colors! So bright and summery. SinfulColors introduces its Full Throttle collection this summer with a starting lineup of five smoking hot hues that'll put your nails into overdrive. The ramped-up texturized shades range from radiant red to a powerful punch of purple to fiery orange. These new colors are guaranteed to make you look like a champion, on and off the tracks!
The SinfulColors Silk + Satin collection features sultry blues, pale banana yellow, fruity coral, even soft silver. And, for a glamorous twist, add SinfulColors Clear Topcoat on tips, or in creative designs to add a satin shine to these stunning silk shades. These new silky hues from the Silk + Satin SinfulColors collection clearly indicates a bright summer forecast ahead.
With all these lovely colors, I decided to do this dripping paint nail design that I saw on the web. I was surprised at how my nails turned out! They're so fun and cute to look at.

So if you want to add a little sunshine to your summer style, you should grab some of SinfulColors Summer 2014 nail polish collection. Exclusively available for only $1.99 at your local Ride Aid, Walgreens and other mass retailers. I would highly recommend this brand to all nail polish addict out there. For more details or would like to order, you should visit sinfulcolors.com today. Like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions.


Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by SinfulColors for product endorsement/review purposes I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

5 comments :

Chubskulit Rose said...

JUst beautiful colors to celebrate summer, love your creativity sis!

jo said...

That is very affordable and so easy to find! I have like 2 CVS and 1 2 Walgreens within 1mile radius!!! Imagine that. Although I do not polish my nails, that would be a great pasalubong for my sister! She'll love them for sure!!! :)

papaleng said...

Nice nail colors, If naging girl ako, I'll try siguro yung sultry blue, as if para na akong si Mystic ng X-Men

Eileen said...

Nice summer colors! You motivated me sis to go get a much needed manicure. Collegiate basketball season is about to start here and I would have my nails painted in my school colors - black and yellow! :)))

Rcel said...

Awww! What bright and lovely colors! Truly summer! I love looking at nail polish and even 'hoarding' them but I barely paint my fingernails now because of the little ones around me. I only color my toenails to cover the 'ugliness'. Hahaha! I love this brand, too Dhemz! One time, I bought lots of them when I saw them on sale at Walgreens. I only saw it on sale just once. Good for you for getting all those for free! Yay to nail artistry! :D