Thursday, December 12, 2013

WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Introducing the best way to keep your smile and your earth healthy. The Woo Bamboo Toothbrush: made from sustainable, stylish bamboo.
Header Logo
If you are environmentally conscious and still using a regular toothbrush, then you should try Woo Bamboo Toothbrush. WooBamboo Eco Toothbrushes are a stylish and eco friendly alternative to the typical landfill-cluttering plastic toothbrush. They are made with bamboo that's sustainable, organically grown, biodegradable, antimocrobial, and panda-friendly!
My husband and I enjoyed using our new bamboo toothbrushes. The bristles are so soft. I like the fact that they are purely made from bamboo and natural wax, and is completely biodegradable. It's sleek and unique. And it's perfect for the whole family. I'm thinking of getting one for my daughter.
So if you are looking for a super soft toothbrush that is not abrasive on your gums, well this is the right one! For more details or would like to order, you should visit woobamboo.com today! Like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. So what are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :