Thursday, December 5, 2013

PrestoPhoto | Photo Books at Awesome Prices!

If you are like me, you love taking as many photos as you can. Probably thousands of those images that need some sort of permanent home. That's why I would recommend PrestoPhoto! You can turn your photos into a book that's as unique with your own title and favorite photo on the cover.
I have a few set of photo books already, but I've never get a chance to have our wedding photos transform into a book. I had fun customizing our wedding photos at  PrestoPhoto.
 I am completely impressed with the results despite the fact that these photos were not taken from a digital camera. It turned out fantastic and the quality was awesome!
PrestoPhoto offer over 100 templates to choose from. You can select a template or create your book your way. Once you get started, you can mix-and-match templates as much as you like. This ratio will enable you to order ALL of the following book sizes. What I like about this company is that they don't make you pick just one. You choose the size and binding (hard or softcover, etc.) when you are ready to add the book to your cart. Then you can order many difference sizes and binding styles at once! Sounds awesome right?
photo books
PrestoPhoto is the place where you can share your life and the wonderful journeys that color your living. They make it easy for you to create beautiful photo books at awesome prices that you can share with your family, friends and community. To get started, you should visit prestophoto.com today! You might want to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

I would love to have one of these I mean make my own. Beautiful photos you've included sis.