Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hassle Free Swim Goggles

Have you ever suffered from leaky, painful, or annoying goggles? Well, you're not alone. My family and I struggles with most swim goggles. They were a bear to adjust, tight, pulled out hair and always slid down the back of the head resulting in the ears being pushed out like dumbo. Needless to say putting on swim goggles was stressful and a battle. Without a comfortable strap you can't have good fitting goggles, and without good fitting goggles you get water into your eyes.
I'm glad I was introduced to Frogglez. Frogglez Goggles are designed for non-competitive swimmers who want a more comfortable, stylish solution to traditional archaic swim goggles.
My daughter owned quiet a few goggles over the years, and Frogglez is by far the best goggles she ever had. It's comfortable to wear and they don't leave red marks on the face. It's unique and innovative! I like the fact that they are very easy to get on and off even with her long hair. My daughter loves this product and can't wait to use it for her swimming class. I would highly recommend this to everyone.
Image descriptionImage description
For more details or would like to order, you should visit madebymydad.com. You might want to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. So what are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

That is really cool sis, it won't slip in her eyes.