Monday, August 12, 2013

Fogless Shower Mirror

Ladies, don't you get annoyed when your husband shave and leave his hair in the sink? I'm sure a lot of women can relate! Thanks to Fogless Shower Mirror, now I don't have to worry about cleaning our sink everyday. Instead of letting your razor sit on the sink, keep your razor both clean and warm under the hot spray of the shower.
My husband loved the Fogless Shower Mirror just as much as I did. He thinks it's a great idea because it saves him time and he can shave whiles he's in the shower. The razor holder is a plus. The size is just perfect for shaving in the shower or applying makeup in the bathroom.  Ayay, no more mess to clean up on the sink!
This Fogless Shower Mirror is super easy to clean and install. It fits conveniently in any shower. It includes 2 stainless steel adhesive wall mounts for shatterproof  fog free mirror and razor holder. It's detachable and is ideal for home or travel use. This product will surely make a great gift for any occasion!

For more details or would like to order, you should visit www.CassaniCompany.com or purchase it on Amazon.com. So what are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.