Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Canvas Press | Quality Canvas Prints

Home decorating is right up my alley. I'm not a professional interior decorator; I'm just a simple wife and a mother who loves to decorate. I'm not too crazy when it comes to wall decors. I'm very particular about what I choose to put on my walls. I like simple and cozy. It's my kind of style.

My favorite wall decor has to be the photo canvas of my daughter playing her favorite ukulele. I've never thought about printing a photo to a canvas before, but seeing the amazing results that I received from Canvas Press made me want to print more. I was truly impressed by the quality and my expectations went above and beyond. It was fun uploading different pictures, and it was really easy to navigate the website to get my canvas made.
The photo was captured by a regular point and shoot camera, but Canvas Press made it stunningly beautiful! 
Canvas Press is a company that specializes in transforming your treasured photos and artwork into the highest quality canvas photo prints. The materials that they use will last for over 100 years, so you know you are investing in a piece that your grandchildren's children will enjoy.
I think decorating a home or office with a canvas print is a great way to add some style and dramatic flair. For more details or would like to order, you should visit canvaspress.com today! You might want to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. So what are you waiting for?

The Ordering Process
Ready to print your photos to canvas, make a metal print, custom wallpaper or have your artwork printed on high-quality photo paper? To begin, simply select browse to choose the photo or artwork from your computer. Then hit the “upload” button to begin the ordering process.

After you select your image, they’ll have the option of cropping it to make sure all of the best parts of the photo are highlighted. They will then ask you to select from a wide variety of sizes and styles depending on the product you are ordering. Add custom image options for an extra touch, or add text to commemorate an event or gift. And that’s it - you’re ready for us to print your photos on canvas, make metal prints, custom wallpaper and fine art photo prints. You can cherish your keepsake forever! The transition from picture to canvas has never been easier.

Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Canvas Press for product endorsement/review purposes I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww, that's a great choice sis. Miss your home!