Monday, May 6, 2013

Ivory® 2-IN-1 Hair & Body Wash

I was recently given the opportunity to try out the new Ivory 2-in-1 hair and body wash from Ivory via Influenster. I have to say that this dual formula truly exceeds my expectation. I really like its refreshing scent. It has conditioners to leave my hair soft and smooth. Now I don't have to worry about the 3-step hassle of applying shampoo, conditioner and then body wash. Ivory® 2-In-1 Hair & Body Wash cleans you from head to toe while leaving your hair conditioned, cleansing hair down to its roots. This hair and body wash is perfect for the whole family. I would highly recommend this product to everyone!
Product Highlights:
- Total body cleanser that leaves hair clean and conditioned.
- Free of dyes and heavy perfumes
- Saves shower space with one bottle
- 33% mover vs. the leading 2-in-1 brand
- Not watered down and doesn't easily seep through hands or into eyes

For more details or would like to order, you should visit pgestore.com. You might want to like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions. So what are you waiting for?

No comments :