Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beauty Goodies from Cosmetique

I have to confess that I am not much of a makeup person. I'm happy with face powder and lip gloss, but every once in awhile I like to dolled up and put some colors on my face. How about you? Do you wear makeup? It's amazing how makeup could completely change a person's looks.
If you are wondering where to find a great selection of beauty products, you should check out Cosmetique.com. Cosmetique is packed with a variety of beauty goodies from makeup to skincare, to fragrances, and sunglasses. They have all kinds of brands for you to discover, from Madeleine Mono to Jean-Michelle to Energie Vitale and so on. 
Check out these Sistina beauty products that I got from them! I received a Sistina Tuscan Sun Contour Wand, Sistina Cafe Colori Eyeshadow Palette, and Sistina Duo-Tone Lipcolor in Paola Pink. I just loved them all!
The Café Colori Eyeshadows was inspired by the beauty of Italy. This unique and one of a kind compact has five fabulous and sophisticated neutral eyeshadows. 
The Sistina Tuscan Sun Contour Wand looks a lot like lipstick but it's actually a multipurpose product that can be worn on your cheeks, your eyes, or your lips. I like to apply it on my cheeks. It's so soft and it has this powder like finish. This is definitely a perfect product to wear when you want that sun kissed glow to your skin. Also, the neutral bronze shade is suitable for all skin tones.
The Sistina Duo-Tone Lipcolor is like two lipsticks in one! Split stick has color on one side and shimmer on the other. You can use it in three different ways, each color alone or blend all colors together. I think I just found my new favorite lipstick! I really love this duo-tone lipcolor. My lips look really fresh and it has this natural shine. I'll be wearing this one a lot for sure.

So if you are looking for a great gift to give this coming Mother's day, you might want to visit Cosmetique to order. They have all kinds of beauty items that wont break the bank. Shop now and receive a FREE surprise gift with every order. You might also want to like them on Facebook, follow them on Twitter for updates and promotions.


Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by CosmetiqueUS for product endorsement/review purposes. I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.