Sunday, February 24, 2013

Picture Keeper Photo Backup Device

I was super excited when I got a complimentary Picture Keeper Photo Backup Device from Mailpix.com! This device is the easiest way to backup your digital photos. I just can't imagine loosing again all the wonderful photos I have with my family and other precious moments we did together. I already learned my lesson before for not getting a photo backup device. Now I don't have to worry because Picture Keeper keep my valued photos safe and secure.

Picture Keeper is the combination of a USB flash memory drive with embedded software. With just a few clicks, Picture Keeper eliminates hours of clicking, dragging and burning to CD. Simply plug Picture Keeper into any USB port, click OK/Start Backup and then Picture Keeper automatically finds and saves all of your personal photos stored in your Documents folder, My Pictures folder and on the desk top.
Picture Keeper Automatic Photo Backup Device
This device is compatible with PC and Mac®. I like using Picture Keeper because there's no software to install, no passwords to remember, plus there's no monthly fees. I absolutely loved this little gadget, and I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

By the way, how would you like to receive a Picture Keeper Photo Backup Device for FREE? To get your free Picture Keeper, upon the completion of your mailpix order, you will receive a unique code on your order confirmation page. From there, simply click the link to get your code. For more details or would like to order, you should visit mailpix.com today! You might want to like them on Facebook and follow them on Twitter for updates, deals, and promotions. So what are you waiting for?


Disclosure: Products mentioned above were provided for FREE by Mailpix.com  for product endorsement/review purposes.  I am disclosing this post in accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

14 comments :

kulasa said...

now being the photo memory addict that I am I think I definitely need that awesome gadget! thanks for sharing! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

I like this gadget, it is very easy to use. For a not-s-savvy gal that I am, this one is perfect..

Ria C said...

That's so neat! I have tons of pictures I keep in Photobucket but they charge so much and I am looking for other ways to digitally store my memories. This can be a solution to that!

Teresa Martinez said...

This is a good way to ensure that pictures will not be lost.

Nova said...

this is something that i wish to look for a device...without your post i won't be able to remember to get one...

papaleng said...

I hate to say this, but 'bopol' talaga ako sa mga bagay na ito. But I must agree this gadget will be of great help sa user.

Lainy said...

I'd love to acquire one like this techy device too. I need this to safe keep and protect all those photos

yannie said...

This is perfect especially we are using Digital camera where taking pictures is unlimited. The only thing is be sure you safely keep this device because it small and there is a big tendency of losing it.

Ron said...

well this is really cool... a specially place to store pix aside from the regular usb.

thanks for sharing, i'd love to have one of these. :)

cheers!

betchai said...

oh, would love to get this one too, especially if free! wow!! i know i would love this gadget, such a keeper!

Mai said...

that's something i would really want. i have already three USBs for backup, but that would be a great tool to have. grren with envy, lol.

Rovie Aguis said...

Yay, congrats for your this device Mommy D. I would love to have one too. This is such an important device for I consider photos as one of my treasures. LOL

PrettyKat said...

waaa... 2 weeks ago, ako computer kay na corrupt... nawagtang tanan files ug mga photos... lami kaayo iligid kay wa na ma retrieve ang mga photos ug files... wa pa man nako gud matransfer sa USB nako.. mao ng sayangggggg kaayo mga photos...

Lain pay ato Dhemz... pagka nice sa new template diri... as in...

Marie said...

This is something I've been looking for to store our digital photos. Ya know, you feel bad when you delete some photo soooo, it'd be nice where you can keep your memories.

I'd look into it and I'd like to own one.