Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stainless Steel Tweezers & Nail Clipper with Nail File Review

Look what I got in the mail the other day! I received some personal hygiene paraphernalia from ToiletTreeProducts.com. They sent me some samples from their Grooming Line to try out and review.
I received a Stainless Steel Nail Clipper with Nail File and Pouch and a Straight Point Stainless Steel Tweezers. 
The clipper is very sharp and I like the clipper's matte finish. It's so convenient to use, and you don't have to worry about slippery grips. I have to say that both clipper and the file are very easy to use. It's sturday and are very high quality. The stainless steel nail clipper is ideal for trimming thicker fingernails or normal toenails. 

The other item that I got was the Straight Point Stainless Steel Tweezers. This is by far the best tweezer I've ever had. This tweezer is perfect for grabbing ingrown hairs and precise tweezing. This is the perfect solution for stubborn hairs that you can't seem to get a hold of with regular tweezers. It's made of 100% stainless steel and is designed to last a lifetime.

ToiletTree Products designs and manufactures upscale and innovative products used in the home and bath. Their products have been featured on HSN as well as in Frontgate Magazine, Star Magazine and OK! Magazine. Check out some of their products:
•The Original Fogless Shower Mirror
•The Deluxe LED Fogless Shower Mirror
•The Travel/College Dorm Fogless Shower Mirror
•The Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator with High Capacity Water Tank
•"The Bamboo Collection" by ToiletTree Products
•"The Grooming Line" by ToiletTree Products

For more details or would like to order:
Visit www.ToiletTreeProducts.com
Like them on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter
Amazon Storefront

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

11 comments :

Anonymous said...

It's remarkable to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all friends concerning this article, while I am also zealous of getting knowledge.
Review my homepage ; SEO Schweiz

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, one complete set of stainless steel cosmetic products is awesome. Lucky you sis!

Jessica Cassidy said...

Those are cute Momi Dhemz and I want them as well :-) Perfect to trim my husband's hard nails :-(

Lady Patchy said...

Stainless steel, pangmatagalan yan and it is a good collection

Gven-Rose said...

awesome! that a complete set for grooming the nails of the family and its looks good and sturdy... you're lucky to have this for free..:)

Momgen Reviews said...

Your review is great madam and I already reviewed toilet tree I received a traveling kit and I like it.

peachkins said...

It's so nice of ToiletTreeProducts.com to send you samples of their products!

D said...

Oh, that reminds me, I need to buy a new nail clipper. Thanks for this post :)

Bebengisms

jheylo said...

wow cute set :D i saw this at T and i applied and never got approved yet. I want the tweezers though

momwriter said...

I think this should be an excellent gift for my daughter's grandfather. It sure looks like those tweezers can handle his nails pretty well.

Anonymous said...

i want to try this but i haven't heard from them. The tweezer looks so good and effective tool to pluck my eyebrow perfectly hehee...