This post brought to you by Scotts Miracle-Gro. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can't believe that fall is almost here. When I think of fall, I think of bright and colorful mums. They bloom from September through November. They come in many sizes, colors and flower shapes. What I love about them is they can make great garden plants because they are perennials, meaning that they come back for several years or longer. Fall gardening is exciting!
I also fell inlove with this claypots idea. Clay pots look attractive and make good containers for flowers.
I already bought different colors of mums yesterday. All I have to do is transfer them into a bigger pots. I also bought 2 bags of Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix . Oh, I just can't wait to get started! You might want to check out Miracle-Gro Facebook page for ideas and inspirations.
- Miracle-Gro® Moisture Control® Potting Mix
- Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® All Purpose Plant Feeding System Starter Kit
- Miracle-Gro® Garden Soil for Flowers & Vegetables
- shovel or trowel
- hose or watering can
- plants or seedlings
- The Easy Way: Plant Mums and Pansies
- OR Include Natives in Your Plan
- Provide a Healthy Home
- Feed Your Flowers Regularly
- Water as Needed