Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Father's Day Papa!

As long as I can remember I have always been a daddy’s little girl. Being the only daughter in the family, I have always been closer to my dad than to my mom. But I love them both equally. My dad and I would always talk about anything. He likes to talk about his wants and dreams in life (material things specifically...lol!) He is a hard worker man and I admire him so much. Thanks Pa for all your sacrifices and for spoiling me over the years.
 
 [ 1991 (1st grade) & 1992 (2nd grade) 21 & 22 years ago ]
Our current picture together, 2012
I will forever be daddy’s little girl. Happy Father's Day, Papa! I love you!!

Some facts about my father: 
- He got married when he was 19 years old, and he's now is his early 50's
- He  loves cars, motorcycles, gadgets, jewelries, and yes cockfighting! 
- When I was a little girl, he would take me to Motorcross shows and Off Road Shows
- He's my best shopping buddy

Blog Photo Challenge

8 comments :

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

bata pa pala nag asawa ang daddy mo....tiyak madami ang mga manok panabong ng daddy mo....siguro sumasali sa mga derby sa inyo ang daddy mo..

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

tiyak kilala ng daddy mo ang sumasali sa mga big time derby halos kahit saang lugar si Dodong Codilla na naging Mayor ng Ormoc at Bernie Tacoy na ang entry name sa derby ay Ormoc Gold....

Bless said...

Looks like you are really a daddy's girl Mommy Dhemz :-) Miss my dad too.

Visiting for BPC!
http://www.blessconfessionsofanarmywife.com/2012/06/pre-k-graduation-of-our-daughter.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Father's day to Your Papa sis, wish mine i still around . Happy Father's Day also to Greg! Enjoy the holiday guys. Bed time na aketch, mwah!

Jerla Oh lalala said...

aawwwww! daddy's girl? wish i'm that close to my father.... wla gyud koy pix solo with my papa :(

mine is up http://sandiegowithlovebyjerla.com/2012/06/toy-car-watermelon.html hope to see you

""rarejonRez"" said...

I can tell Dhemz nga close jud kaayo mo ni Papa nimo. Na-teary-eyed ko kay mingaw na pud ko sa akong Papa. Haaay if only he is around.... Batan-on pa imong Papa Dhemz oi, nasa 50s pa lang. Malingaw pa kaayo na sya moanhi diri. Nus-a man nimo pa-anhion? :)

BPC 167 hop!
http://www.aschoolingmom.com/2012/06/unlv-sign-snaps/

Jessica said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa your post brought tears to my eyes Momi Dhemz but happy tears :-) love the old pictures, you are too cute and of course love the recent picture too
:-) you are very lucky that your Papa is still around :-) miss my Papa so very much and like you I am a Papa's girl too :-) Dropping by from BPC.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/06/my-toothless-girl.html

Unknown said...

awww, makahilak man ta ug popcorn nimo yotch oi. i forgot to feature my papa ang my husband this father's day but i was able to tell them greetings on that day. visiting via 366 bpc. http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2012/06/167366-blog-photo-challenge-george-goes-mini-putt.html