Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Review | Glass Nail Files from Mont Bleu

Have you ever seen a glass nail file or a crystal nail file before? Well, to be honest I haven’t seen one not until design-glassware.com sent me some glass nail files for FREE! I was impressed with how well-made these products are.
Aside from glass nail files, Mont Bleu sent me a pair of swarovski stud earrings and a stainless steel crystal tweezers. I’m totally in love with the crystals shimmer in the light. Really pretty!
swarovski glass nail file
I like using my new nail files. They’re both easy to use and it looks like the quality will last forever. The result is way better compared to the regular nail files.
buy colored glass nail file
Nail file is an essential beauty tool for every woman, whether you prefer long nails or chick short ones, you need to file them often. And when it comes to the filing, there is no better choice than crystal nail file.

So if you are planning to buy glass nail file or crystal nail file, you should not look any further because design-glassware.com is the perfect place to go. Not only that, this website also offer other great products like jewelry, manicure set, brushes, bag hangers, and a lot more. So what are you waiting for?

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :