Thursday, May 24, 2012

Coolest Brothers

Being the middle child and the only daughter in the family is tough. Growing up I always feel less loved or valued, and I thought my parents don't love me. Oh, I'm just an insecure little girl!
Dang! I'm so!
but that was before....:) Now, I'm very grateful for all I have and the people in my life
The coolest brothers in the universe! Miss you both already.
Blog Photo Challenge


David said...

cute!!! gwapo imong kuya mami kuk

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

3 din pala kayo na magkakapatid..

teJan said...

oh so sweeettt naman.. hehhe

3 sad mi but am the eldest:)

Adin B said...

Well, you are well loved mommy Dhemz. You are the only princess. hehehe.... So silly! :) You are not alone when it comes to being short. hahaha... :)

wifetoalineman02 said...

awww! the rose among the thorns...very sweet loving brothers you have Momi Dhemz :-) I am sure that you miss them both :-) Dropping by from BPC

""rare*jonRez"" said...

Awwww! Hala ka Dhemz, I didn't know there's just three of you ra diay and u'r the only she. Ka-nice nimo oi, pinalabi jud ka pirmi! Makaibog! Kamu nuon ga-baha ang babae ug nag-solo flight among badlongon nga lalaki. Lol.

I love the pics, Dhemz! Mangita pa ko more Pinas vacay snaps nimo. :D

Thanks diay daghan sa pasalubong ha? :))

BPC hop!

Emzkie said...

aw. this is a very sweet photo mommy DHemz. im sure you are very spoiled when u were little cz u are the only girl. i would love to be the only girl, cause i will get all the dollies. hehe..thanks for joining BPC! hope u can join today in