Friday, March 23, 2012

Vacation Money

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham


I told my husband we really need to Shop electricity Rates Texas. We really need to find away to cut some of our costs down. With the way things are right now, we are going to be getting into debt very soon. We have been going on a big vacation every summer and if we don't start saving for this year's vacation, then we may not get to go on one. Except that I know that even if we say that, it will become summer and my wife will tell me, "Our kids HAVE to see the ocean!" and she will talk me into taking a beach vacation. And that is how we will get into debt. I am thinking if we can get a fixed rate, we can save enough each month for our vacation. That is one nice thing about living in Texas. It may be hot as Hades in the summer, but you can turn the air conditioner down as low as you need to without paying an arm and a leg.

No comments :