Monday, February 13, 2012

Organize Your Life!

If you like to browse online for photos, articles and even recipes, I’m sure that you are also looking for a way of how you can save and organize them for easy reference. Clipix is a useful tool that lets you save and organize everything that you see online. You can just ‘clip’ a photo or article that you find interesting online and put them on your clipboards. Creating a personal account at clipix is fast and easy. You can create as many clipboards as you want. You can also customize your privacy settings and have the option to share your clipboards to a few chosen friends. For a mom like me, I usually search online for toys and clothes that are suitable for my daughter as well as helpful articles about parenting. Clipix is going to be a useful tool that can help me organize the wonderful photos of toys and clothes as well as parenting articles that I see online. Whenever I need to refer to these articles, I can just easily access my clipboards and find the right information that I need. I can also share my clipboards to other parents who I know will also benefit from the helpful parenting articles that I have on my clipboards. So what are you waiting for? You might want to checkout clipix today and sign up to get started. What do you think you are going to put on your clipix dashboard? Oh, by the way if you have an iPhone, you might want to get the clipix iPhone app. This app will help you take all your clipboards with you on the go and add new clips by taking photos of things you see.
Promoted Post

No comments :