This post brought to you by Lenovo. All opinions are 100% mine.
Lenovo is one of the most trusted brands in the market these days. Whether you are planing or thinking of buying a new desktop, laptop, net books, tablets, accessories or any other computer devices, you should choose Lenovo brand.
I personally love Lenovo. I’ve been using a Lenovo ideapad/ tablet for over a year now. As far as performance goes, it surpassed my expectations. I like to take it with me when we travel places because the Wi-Fi connection is consistent and does not drop at all.
Now I’m thinking of getting a new remote with keyboard. Have you ever heard of this type of gadget before? This device is actually an upgrade to the popular Lenovo Multimedia Remote with Keyboard. Here are some features and benefits of Lenovo Enhanced Multimedia Remote:
- It has 2.4FHz radio frequency where you can control your PC (or xbox, PS3, Wii, etc.) as far as 30 feet away
- It’s compact and multifunctional
- Pocket-sized keyboard & mouse in One hand-held device
- Ultra-small USB receiver - plug and play, no driver install
- Black-light keyboard with on/off switch to save battery life
- Up to 3 month Battery life (two AA)
- Compatible with Windows® 2000 ,XP, Vista® & Windows® 7
- Just simpy plug in the USB nano dongle and you are ready to go.
I would like to see how this device works first on our Wii. That’s the feature I would be most excited about if given a chance to use this Multimedia Remote with Keyboard. You should get this gadget at shop.lenovo.com for as low as $50.00. So what are you waiting for?