Thursday, February 16, 2012

America's Next Top Model

Contribution by Stevie Kirby
My wife and I love to watch TV together, but sometimes finding a show that we both want to watch is difficult. I like action oriented shows and she likes dramas and love stories. She has found a new show that she loves and it is called America's Next Top Model. This show is about a bunch of skinny girls who are trying to get on the cover of a magazine. They always have to were awful looking cloths and participate in these silly photoshoots. I think it is a ridiculous show, but wife likes it so who am I to judge her. Whenever I come home for work she is always watching it on our TV. A month ago we went toCannonSatellite.com and signed up for their service. I will always find something to keep myself busy until she gets done watching it. I usually try to find something manly to do like yard work or working on my truck. I love working on my truck myself, I have saved over twenty five hundred dollars in the past year by performing my own maintenance and repairs.

No comments :