Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Groove Kid Nation "Music in Motion"

My 5-year old daughter just recently got the chance to listen to a really cook Kid's Songs cd. Thanks to groovekidnation.com for sending me a complimentary Groove Kid Nation "Music in Motion" Children's Music CD.
My daughter really like the cd. She wanted to listen to it over and over again. She loves all the song but her favorite song is the Get Up, Get Down, Get Funky, Get Loose. Hubby and I like the songs too. It's really cool and trust me this cd make you want to wiggle!
Groove Kid Nation is an educational children's music label whose goal is to introduce toddlers to the sound of real musical instruments. Through groovy soul tracks, this mostly original set draws kids into the action with specific instructions on what to do from funny dances, to playing air guitar, to responding to musical cues, to simply nodding their heads to the beat.

You should check it out at groovekidnation.com/!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment :

Chubskulit Rose said...

She look so pretty! Dami ka ng freebies from Tomoson ah.