Thursday, October 20, 2011

Review: Loopeez Shoe Tying Aid

Do you remember how old you were when you learned how to tie your shoes? Did anyone teach you how to do it? My 5-year old daughter doesn't know how to tie her shoe laces. I always do it for her before she goes to school. I guess I have to blame myself for buying those no lace shoes.
I'm so glad that Loopeez Shoe Tying Aid came to the rescue. Weeks ago, I was given an opportunity to work with loopeez.com. They sent me a complimentary items to try in return for a fair review. I chose the "Pink Butterfly" design and "Pink & White" shoelaces. When I received the items, I let my husband teach my daughter how to tie shoes. After a few minutes, we let her do it by herself and viola! She did it pretty quick. I was really impressed!
teach Show Tying 1teach Kids Shoe Tying 2learn To Tie Shoes
Teaching children how to tie their shoelaces can be a challenge for both parents and children. Many children struggle with this skill and many parents struggle to teach it. But not anymore because Loopeez Shoe Tying Aid will help you teach your kids tie their shoes. Loopeez is a mom invented product that revolutionizes the way kids learn to tie shoes. Loopeez is the first shoe tying aid to teach directly on the child's shoe and teach both  methods of tying. Loopeez are also great for special needs, Autism, stroke, arthritis and one handed tying.
how to tie a shoe for kidsshoe Tying Aids
For more cool designs, you should check out their website today or "LIKE" their page on Facebook. So what are you waiting for?

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :

Rechie said...

i cant remember what age and how i learned how to tie my shoe laces.for sure my mama taught me how..Mau kay naa ni Loopeezz..helpful para sa mga kids in school pag wala ang mommy. this is my first time hearing about this.

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

I dont exactly remembered how old i was when i learned to tie my shoe, mura high school naman nya late naman sd ko tsang naka sapatos ko naa higot ky mag tsenilas ko sa elementary nya high school sd, snap mn to amo sapatos ug tsenilas ky mga gali lage hehehehhehe

great review bayot, maayo pa diri da supeh busy