Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spill FREE Bowl for Kids

I’m sure some of you who has kids knows that any life with kids is going to be complicated, at least to some degree. I’m talking about the kind of mess they can make when you start giving them a bowl or plate with snacks in it. And you end up with cereal, candy, crackers, and chips all over the house or in the car. My 5-year old daughter is no exception.
Good thing I was given an opportunity to work with gyrobowl.com. They sent me a complimentary Gyro Bowl to test in return for a fair review. Gyro Bowl is a pretty cool new As Seen on TV product that can help eliminate the mess like cereal bits and snacks in your car and all over your house.
I absolutely love this bowl! It's like a toy that kids can eat out of. I would suggest using it only at a table for children who have difficulties eating because my daughter will both play with it and use it for food. Overall, it’s a great invention and I recommend it to all parents out there!
The As Seen on TV Gyro Bowl is the original kid-proof, spill-proof bowl. It spins and spins and stuff stays in!
As Seen on TV Gyro Bowl:
Inner bowl rotates 360 degrees to reduce spills
Virtually indestructible
Saves time, No more cleaning
Snap-on lid included
Suitable for non-food items
BPA free plastic
Top rack dishwasher safe
Not microwave safe

2 comments :

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Maayo pa imung main tsang busy pa kaayo. nindot ni nga bowl da, angay ni sa akong kulot nga perti ka kulit mag kaon, mangayabo lage tanan.

dalaga na jd imung akesha tsang do, so dika makahilak sud on ana nga imung premie dalagita naman jd, double time namu goryo aron himuon si dodong hehehe jok ln g tsang basin ma pressure ka da

Chubskulit Rose said...

That's a cool bowl, tamang tama yan kay ej hahaha..