Monday, October 18, 2010

Working Out With My Friends

Contribution by Prince Raymond

I used to spend all my time trying to work out alone. It got boring after a while but I didn't like to be distracted while I tried to bulk up. The other day, though, I found out just how cool it can be to get a few people together to work out. Me and a couple of my friends were goofing around and Jake got the bright idea that we were getting fat from all the sitting around.
We were up for a gym run, so I grabbed my stuff, turned on my home security alarm from Home Alarm Expert, and we hit the streets. When we got to the gym we goofed around on the equipment and pretended we were all personal trainers. Jake barking "Do one more or your girl will dump you, soldier!" had me in stitches. I'd always hated working out in the army because it was a forced group activity.
As it turns out the reasons I didn't like group exercise was just the group I had been with. In the army it was work. Here it was just a bunch of idiots barking and lifting weights. It wasn't the most mature thing I'd ever been a part of but it was a lot of fun. I still love the idea of working out alone but I definitely think group work outs will continue to be on the menu.

12 comments :

Unknown said...

never nakong nagwork out.. bad!

iAmAnnaMarie said...

Waaahhh...daghana GP oy...pamahin!

w0rkingAth0mE said...

never ko pa nagawa ito, pero i think its fun way to go with friends.

Lulu Post said...

thanks sa email pero wala man ko bahin tawon...

zh3en22 said...

Nagawa ko na to before, with my friends nung nasa college pa ako!
Now my work out buddies are my sisters!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Naulahi mn ko sa mga balita diri bayot, na wala ko nga blog saturday uy nya late na nku nahuman ako payu nga 4 kabuok. gitapulan ko

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow so many pumpkins! Love the daddy and daughter pic hehehe

Karen Chayne said...

ako gusto pud mag work out pero gakapuyan pud lagi ko... wahahaha!

Unknown said...

GP na pod..hehe salamat sa tip sa BV. hehehe

Clarissa said...

I need a lot of work-out--loaded na ako ng bilbil lol!

eden said...

ako din i ma in need of a work out na, I am gaining more weight kasi..

Lina Gustina said...

Working out with friends is more fun...