Thursday, September 30, 2010

Why Concerts are Better than Ever

Guest post written by Clarence Jones


My wife and I are huge music lovers and regularly attend concerts of all kinds. We’ve probably been to hundreds together in our 40-plus years of marriage. We have a hard time justifying paying top dollar for seats up in the front of the venue, though, because they’re so expensive! That’s why when we go out, we try to sit closer to the back, where seats are about half-price, which has never been a problem until recently.
Over the last few months, I’ve noticed that the sound is getting less and less crisp from the back of the concert halls.
Well, when I was driving back home from a business trip last week, I saw a sign for Miracle Ear hearing aids Austin Texas. I remembered having those hearing issues at concerts, which prompted me to check out hearing aid locations in GA when I returned home.
I got my hearing tested a nearby location, and was told I definitely needed a hearing aid. I liked the feel of the digital hearing aid better, so I went with that—and so far, it’s been fantastic. Now at concerts I hear just as well (if not better!) than the high-rolling folks in the front row.

3 comments :

Mel Alarilla said...

It is hard to attend and enjoy a concert if one is impaired in hearing. Using an effective and reliable hearing aid will cure the defect. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Sherry said...

my grandma need digital hearing aid she cannot hear as she is blind too

Karen Chayne said...

sis asa ka kakuha aning mga guest post nimo? gusto pud unta ko naay mag guest sa akong blog... hehehe!