1. When was the last time you cried?
- I cried last weekend while watching a movie called "The Blind Side".
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
- I wanna be a singer.
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
- Probably my husband. I would love him to experience the proper rules and standards in traditional Filipino courtship.
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend?
- I feel energized! It's feels great to be around with people.
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
- What the heck!
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
- It's all copycat...lol!
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
- The Wind Beneath My Wings " It was in 1982 when Nashville songwriters Jeff Silbar and Larry Henley wrote and recorded the demo for this. They had a hard time finding anyone to record the song, and it was a full year before Roger Whittaker became the first artist to take it on. Following Whittaker's version, several artists recorded the song, including Sheena Easton, Lee Greenwood, B.J. Thomas, Lou Rawls (who was the first to chart with the songs, hitting #65 US), Gladys Knight & The Pips and Gary Morris."
9.What is your absolute favorite piece of furniture you have and why?
- Our China Cabinet. Why? because I bought it from my blogging earnings.