Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Family is my rock, my guidance, my support, my unconditional love. My family sticks by me in good times and bad.

2. Akesha and Buddy likes to run back and forth.

3. I love a trip to Europe...maybe a couple of years from now.

4. My grandpa makes a good meal.

5. I've got the best husband and daughter in the whole wide world!

6. I just took my dog out and now he wants to go out again!: wth!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog hop and finish all my online task, tomorrow my plans include not sure yet and Sunday, I want to relax!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Yay nag friday fill in na sd ka ron tsang hahaha nakutdan ug interim. maayo ka diri uy naka himu naman d i ka sa ss. ako nag OT pko diri kamatay.

Kuyog ko sa trip to europe tsang ha hehe

Unknown said...

europe trip would be awesome! city of love awaits u here