Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday 9

It's my first time to join Saturday 9: Little Miss Can't Be Wrong meme. I noticed some of my blogger friends are joining this meme, so I thought I should join too....lol!

1. Who was the last person you dealt with that felt that they could never be wrong?
-  my husband....nyahahha! or vice versa....lol!

2. Tell us about one person who is the most like you.
- One of my best-friends  in college....VIRGIE

3. What is something you really want right now?
- I want a full body massage!

4. What are you doing this weekend?
- We are going to a Safari Zoo and for tomorrow we are planning to go to Asian store.

5. Are you in a good mood? If yes, Why?
- For now I am in a good mood....lol! Why because I slept and woke up on the right side of the bed...nyahhahaha!

6. Do you have an ex that you are pretty sure thinks about you a lot?
- nope!

7. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
- I would like to visit my family and friends in the Philippines, but we just went there last January of this year.

8. What's one trait you hate in a person?
- PLASTIC! 'plastic' is the one who's nice and say good things in front of you but does the opposite behind your back.

9. What's one thing you like to do alone?
- SHOPPING 

6 comments :

I am Harriet said...

I like to shop alone too. It costs a lot less.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/08/did-ya-use-google-talk/

Yen said...

Nice to know more of you dhemz. :-)

David said...

kuyog unta ko shopping pero saon ta man nga you wanna do it alone man...

kapoy log out oi...

anne said...

Hehehe nakikisali ka na rin pala sa Sat 9 ako, I am resting yet muna, wala akong sinasalihan kahit na anong meme this week but I missed them so much so maybe next week I would start again LOL

Pordoy Palaboy said...

i also need full body massage...puyat lagi sa OT.

Unknown said...

Welcome tot the club..ha ha

waaaaaaa di diay sya pauban ug shopping sa duha diha hahahah

makalingaw imo answers Dhemz..

miandar na pod ako i/c..unya hapon wagtang na sad ni...