Saturday, August 7, 2010

Loving On Line Bill Pay

Contributed by Milford Woods
About a year or so ago my family and I switched from dial up internet to a Directv and Clearwire bundleand it opened up a whole new world for us - the world of paying our bills online. I can't begin to tell you how much I love being able to do this. I have a full time family, a full time job and a small farm to care for and anything that can save me time, money and help keep me organized is a blessing.
Some sites allow you to set up automatic payments that are taken directly out of your bank account. I utilize this feature with our electric, phone and insurance. The feature I love the best is on line banking. I have all of our bills set up in our bank account. Some are sent out automatically each month (such as our house payment) and some I enter manually. The bank will then send these checks out for me and they pay for the checks and the postage. I can also go online at any time to check our balance and see what checks have cleared or to see how much my husband is using his debit card!
If you haven't tried paying your bills online yet I urge you to give it a try. Your life will be so much easier!

3 comments :

Carmen Araneta said...

Hey, Dhemzy, I'm so wondering. Your blog is in blogspot like mine and you're getting much reviews assignments. I joined blogsvertise and so far they've given me only one assignment. Which ones have you joined? Sorry, I need to earn na from this blog kasi.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

yay ka bibo sa GP diri maayo pa si main naka GP akong simple dili kaayo

eden said...

So convenient talaga. Automatic payment sad amo karon gigamit.