1. Answer the 10 questions.
2. Give this award to six other bloggers
3. Link back to the person who gave this award.
4. Let them know about the award.
Here you go:
1. If you blog anonymously, are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
- I have no plan to blog anonymously.
2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side.
- There are so many incidents that shows my stubbornness side. The recent one was when hubby asked me to take Buddy outside but I refused because I was busy blogging...nyahahah!
3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
- Mirror mirror on the wall...looks who's the fattest of them all...nyahahah...joke! I see nothing but myself.
4. What is your favorite summer cold drink?
- I like homemade strawberry ice cream shake.
5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
- I shop and shop and shop!
6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
- I would like to get an American degree and get a decent job.
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever, the class shy person, or always ditching school?
- Nada. I'm not shy nor a class clown. I'm just average and a little bit famous....lol!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment in your life, what do you see?
- My dream wedding!
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events? I am more comfortable sharing my life events.
10. If you had the choice to sit and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
- I am going to pick reading.
I am going to pass this award to everyone!