Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Find a Great Catch at Z's Oyster Bar & Grille!

Contributed by Trisha Bates
I always look forward to Friday evenings because my husband takes me to dinner at Z's Oyster Bar & Steakhouse. My Friday night routine is always the same: I rush home from the office, change my clothes, and set my home security system before leaving my house for Z's. I'm glad I found such great security alarm systems in Florida so I can feel safer when I'm out to dinner. The whole time I am anticipating the juicy steak and fresh oysters that await me at Z's!
Z's is my favorite restaurant for many reasons. Not only does Z's offer excellent service, but the restaurant offers the best selection of fresh steak and oysters in the city of Louisville, Kentucky. The presence of UPS Worldport Air Hub in Louisville enables Z's to receive fresh seafood shipped directly from the East Coast within a matter of hours. Fresh steaks are flown in from Chicago and other locations. I am not exaggerating when I say that the food at Z's offers a level of freshness and quality that rivals that of the best steak and seafood restaurants in the world.
One of my favorite elements of the restaurant experience at Z's is the atmosphere. Within the restaurant are two huge freshwater fish tanks that provide hours of viewing pleasure. Jazz music plays softly in the background to add to the excellent ambiance.
Today is only Monday, but I am already looking forward to Friday!

No comments :