Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Motorcycle Accessories & More

 http://www.motorcyclecenter.com/images/categorypage/manufacturer/product-page-banners-mc-accessories-3.jpg
When I was a child I remember my dad would take me to an amateur motor cross event. My dad loves motor cross. And he owns 3 motorcycles. He always gets the latest motorcycle accessories every year. He was the one who taught me how to ride a motorcycle. Too bad I don’t live in the Philippines anymore. I miss those days. I am thinking since I missed giving him a birthday present this year, I am going to get him a new Cortech jacket and Fieldsheer gloves. I found a great website that sells motorcycle accessories that offers exceptional prices, you should check out motorcyclecenter.com. This website is one of the largest importers of leather and motorcycle goods in the United States. Their dedication is to bring high quality leather goods to the public at a fraction of the cost you would pay at retail stores. So if you are looking for motorcycle apparel like joe rocket brand, helmets, boots, tires, exhausts, and motorcycle accessories, you should not look any further because motorcyclecenter.com has it all.

• FREE GROUND SHIPPING on Orders over $75
• FLAT RATE $7.95 GROUND - on Orders under $75
• Most items usually ships within 1-3 Business Days after the order is placed.
• NO TAX FOR ALL ORDERS

No comments :