Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I'm Still A Seinfeld Fan!

The article written by Adrian Hickman

I have been making the most out of my satellite tv by recording all of the Seinfeld episodes that I possibly can. ever since I was a kid, I have been a huge fan. Even though there are only about a hundred episodes, the show never seems to get old to me. My personal favorite is Kramer, who looks just like my uncle Joe. I used to really like the stand up comedy of Jerry Seinfeld, but not as much as the show itself. I really like George also, since he was originally based off of Larry David. My dad likes Elaine a lot for some reason. I guess he thinks that she is hot or something.
Seinfeld comes on all of the time, which is fine to me. Even though I have most of them recorded already, I have no problem watching them again. I guess you could say that I kind of get lost in the story, since it is way better than reality at times. I wish that I could live in New York and meet crazy people like they do all of the time. I even got to see the Seinfeld reunion not too long ago on HBO. I thought that they might end up ruining the reunion special, but they made it better than I could have ever hoped for.

No comments :