Thursday, June 24, 2010

Easy Installation and Low Maintenance

My husband and I own a rental home. We have been doing some maintenance lately because our renter seems to complain on everything. One project that we are planning on doing this year is to replace the roofs. The house was built in the 60’s, and we’ve noticed last winter that the roof started to leak. My husband and I agreed that we need to replace or re-roof the house. I know it is a big expense, but what else can we do to keep our tenant happy. We might get some sheets from Ondura.com. I read about this website and I think they have a good quality and easy to install roofing sheet. They have been in successful use on roofs all over the world for over 40 years. They also offer tile roofing materials. So if you are looking for sheets and tiles that will bring you many advantages over conventional roofing materials, you should check out ondura.com. So what are you waiting for?

No comments :